When do I go to the Chiropractor?
Adults often experience pains and ailments due to long periods of stress or improper strain on the musculoskeletal system. Improperly straining the musculoskeletal system has a negative effect on bodily equilibrium as well as on motor function. Chiropractic attempts to detect the causes of ailments and to eliminate them through holistic and natural means, focusing on the preservation of health and rehabilitation.
Which symptoms can
your Chiropractor treat?
Particular symptoms experienced
by infants, children and adolescents
- Asymmetrical development of motor skills
- Infant torticollis
- KiSS syndrome
- Delayed development of speech and movement
- Chronic inflammation of middle ear
- Lateral curvature of the spine (scoliosis)
- Difficulties concentrating or learning
- Spasticity of extremities and paralysis